Skip to main content

Christmas 2010 celebration

It's Christmas. It's been so so long since I last celebrated Christmas in Miri. Too bad Miri really disappointed me. Not much celebration at all so there's nothing much we could do except for hanging around at restaurant where food is our best friend all the time.

I had my very first turkey course at Cafe Miri. Saw this cafe all the time I pass through and head down to Piasau or Pujut area. Never get to dine in until Christmas eve night. Luckily there's still sit even though we did not make any reservation. Their turkey was awesome and much much better than I imagined.


Christmas can never miss out gift exchange. The joy of giving is more than you can imagine. It's not about how much does that gift worth but how sincere it is from you to the other. That's what a gift meant for me during Christmas.




I get mine and I'm really over joy with it because it was precious to me. Even just an empty box I'll be glad also because I know they give away with true sincere heart.

Love the gift to the max!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~