Skip to main content

Ajisen Ramen

Do you notice any new restaurant opening around Miri? If you love food and hang out much around then you will know, Ajisen Ramen is officially open last month.

Only both of us, we agreed to go for their ramen but somehow their menu brought down us a little because there were not much choice at the moment. I'm hoping they could have more in future.


Spicy Ramen
Truly spicy for me. Those who love hot & spicy can accept this I guess because its mild enough to satisfied spicy lovers.


Miso Ramen
Soup is good but a little too salty. Meat was great and the ramen was ok. I don't know whether it was handmade but if it was, some improvement shall be make. I don't feel much texture in it while chewing noodle in my mouth.


Sushi
It is a must pick when I come into a Japanese Restaurant. You have to try the most simple thing to judge a Japs restaurant. Outlook was fine but the taste was a little unacceptable. Unagi sushi was not bad but salmon was a total disappointment. Maybe I'm loving salmon too much so I had little more expectation on it. Personally, I think the salmon was not juicy enough. Too dry when put into mouth. Can't feel the origin taste of salmon.

A picture of my lady babe. Thanks to her for spending some time hang out. Never miss out any chances to dine with her when she's back. Lovely as before and getting more lady.

Me with my new hairstyle and my pick food.

Enough of talk and let's start to eat!~

Comments

Unknown said…
Pretty pretty bear.
is it delicious?
-pEi- said…
err...just alright, not awesome enough

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~