Skip to main content

Restaurant Teck Sing - Non-Halal

As I mentioned previously, Johore have so much nice food to wait you to fill in and this is one of the best restaurant in Johore.

Their famous "Zi Bao Ji", "Chicken Wrapped"????

Just a guess and I have no idea what shall I called it in english. Trust me you will like it because it was truly awesome. At least for it was. The slowly release chicken aroma that steamed with herbs were truly fascinating. The smell was not as strong as you might imagine but just right.

"Kou Rou"

Once again I have no idea how to translate this into english but it was good too. Oily and fat meat combination with salted vegetables are just typical food of chinese, "Mei cai kou rou".

Curry Fish

I never had such a nice curry fish before. It was spicy but great aroma of curry. This is so best that I had it again and again into my bowl. Potato were like sponge absorbing the curry sauce but not flaccid at all in fact you can still feel the texture of a potato instead of like smashed potato. Fish were greatly done because there is no fishy smell or hardly crunch fish texture. Normally, when you cook too long the fish and potato lost it's original taste and texture. I shall give 2 thumbs up for it!!!

This day was awesome of most. Great day, great food with great people and family gatherings. I would like to apologise because I do not know the exact location but for sure some where In Johore and to narrow down your find, this is one of the coverage by Ho Chiak, 8TV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~