Skip to main content

Food in Singapore

I have heard so much and see so much of how great Singapore food is. Some way they appearance looks good but just a bit too salty. Maybe they had heavy taste for food, they like something salty and over sweet which is not a very good sign.


This fish ball was better among the above because the balls were good but still the soup still salty.

This "Tau Sar Piah" was awesome when I smell the aroma and it was tastier when you put it in mouth. The crispy layer, nice ingredients of red bean produce nice quality of food. Yummy~


It seems like food is around but just not easy to find just like this shop below. If there's no one to bring us around, I won't know that there's dessert shop right at this very narrow lanes.
A few "kuih" and desserts to relief our heat. Just too hot. This shop have great desserts especially their durian ice.



I assumed it come from Japan because of the Japs word on it. The sign stick on the box was real. Once I took it back, the mint inside melts and even the chocolate too. It's too bad and that's why I did not buy it back as souvenir.



Rasapura Masters at Marina Bay Sand had so many varieties of food. Varieties of food from different countries. You name it you can found it. Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, China and Western.



Overall the trip is alright but something that I am little regret is I did not get to shopping. Did manage to drop by at Bugis Street but did not get to buy anything at all. REGRET!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...