Skip to main content

Truly Singapore

I never been to Singapore before and this is a great opportunity to see this truly Singapore. I heard too much about this going-to-be part of Malaysia and luckily they don't because what they achieved today is much better than what Malaysia facing. It doesn't mean that I don't like Malaysia but I think a small country can be so developing it is so awesome.

It's a one day trip, went to Sentosa. It's a little regret that I did not get into Universal but there's a little chance for me to go back. I did not get to the malls yet.






The mascot of Singapore. Special and always creative. I know there's another one some where just I did not see it.










After Sentosa we went to China Town. It was fantastic and feel of Chinese culture.


People told me that you can find all those good food at Singapore but I did not get to eat much but one of these Ice Durian were great and tell you what, Singapore have lots of China Dolls.

This thing make me wanted to capture. ERP that I used to see in Singapore Drama by Jack Neo but I had no idea what it is until today because it is not something like our toll station that we have in Malaysia.

This building was romantic for me. The lights shine according to the rhythm. It turns black when the music stops. Just fantastic.



Heading to this bugis street which is the longest night market street at SIngapore. You can find whatever you want here. Bag, attire, shoes, accessories, you name it I bet they have it. Did not get to really walk in and see because really tired and lack of energy to continue walk. Haven't had my dinner yet ba~~


The day was truly great. After that, we went over again to Singapore but it's a spontaneous decision. Staying there almost the whole day is tiring. I don't bet and I just watch. Real boring! So, I just spend some dollar on the slot machine. Luckily I get to kill my time easily. Some shots that I captured at Marina Bay Sand.



















The best shot that I can get when I was on the bus.


Overall Singapore was alright. Just that everyone was rushing and pace was very fast. Even escalator faster than other people. It suits for vacation but not for long term.

Comments

Anonymous said…
been there last feb. One thing for sure, its very2 clean...
-pEi- said…
yeah went there last feb too
undeniable ur word is true

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...