Skip to main content

Accomodation at Taiwan

Kao Hsiung - Nanaimo

The place we stay at Kao Hsiung is convenient for youngsters like us. It is near to train station and just next to a school. Luckily it is summer and we won't have to listen to bell sound early in the morning.

Did attach a picture of how it looks like. Do click here to view their site in details.




Kenting - Border hotel

Not really satisfied with this hotel as appearance is not the same as it appears on facebook. However it is situated right along the street of Kenting Night Market. Awesome place to fill your stomach whole night. Some other rooms looks fine maybe because we book it quite last minute and we had more people in this trip, that's why we did not able to get a better room.

Click in their facebook page or their website here for more details.




Tai Chung

Do not have an exact name for this. We are liking this very much because it is so comfortable and convenient too. It is within walking distance to Tai Chung night market.

Click here to view if you're interested or planning to find place to stay at Tai Chung.



Sun Moon Lake - Assam Dream

Loving the design of this hostel that we stay. Comfortable, nice environment and affordable. But somehow it is not convenient. However, Sun Moon Lake is the only place you have to go around that area. Owner is kind enough to provide transport and breakfast to his customer.

Visit their website for more information and details.



Jiu Fen

Another fantastic place. Taiwan government really know how to preserve their country symbolic icon place. This is so far the best view between 7 places that we had been to.

You may click here to view more details.




Taipei

After so much of fantastic accommodation we are expecting better ones however this one in Taipei slightly disappoint us. However they do have some facilities for you to use like washing machine and what is good it is just within walking distance to the biggest night market, Shihlin Night Market.

Check them out here.



TaoYuan - Anna's House

This is among all the most beautiful accommodation. Despite comfort zone, the house is uniquely design and creatively decorate.

Find them at facebook page or click into their blog for faster response.





All the accommodations are great and most important of all when we do research and make reservation is :

1. CHEAP!!! - main thing to save because it could cost a lot for 10 days living
2. Convenient - easily find and of course easily get public transport
3. Food - surrounded with food, if no at least some where near Night Market, got night market
means got FOOD!!

HOPE THIS POST DOES HELP YOU A LITTLE!!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~