Skip to main content

Taipei, Taiwan - Day 3

It was our third day at Taipei. Our final day to see, eat and shop till drop before going to Tao Yuan and flying back to Malaysia. Went to Taipei Zoo. Heard it was one of the must visit because it is one of the attractions too.

Panda is our first pick because we have to queue up in number to see these panda all the way from China within limited time frame.

Here it comes.....and all the while he is turning round and round on the same track. I wonder whether he scares he is lost or he is scared of so many strange human beings watching him.

The zoo was so damn big. I think if you walk without a map you might easily get lost because street sign is far from each station we went.

Cute hippo bringing her kids down to bath. I think the baby hippo were tiny because it is cover by the water level when it walk down into it.



They were just too many of them to put all in here. Just selected a few to let all of you have a peep. Want to have great exploration? Come yourself to Taipei and experienced yourself. I bet you will have more fun instead of just reading this.

Rushing to Taipei 101 after that because that was our main thing to do of the day. How could you not visit their tallest building when you're in the city? Just like when you went to KL, how could you not visit KLCC? It is the same application to this.

Loving this baby damper when we reach the peak at 89th floor. This is where you could see fantastic view of Taipei and in depth introduction of Taipei 101.

Fascinating ain't it? See all the skyscrapers buildings. I think Taipei is moving fast forward than KL does. Their economy, their living lifestyle is way much better than we are.


The damper that act as the heart of Taipei 101. This is the inspiration od the baby damper. Cute aren't they?

Another baby damper. So liking it. Hope to grab it back and have it as my baby.

Awesome night view of Taipei. There's a little reflection because of the glass window but second one gets better.


How do you like this post? I'm lovin' the pictures especially. Could just ignore my words and enjoy the picture. Before I end did you realize something not right? I did not take a proper picture of Taipei 101. That's very sad.

Comments

Happy walker said…
awesome outing~ XD

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~