Skip to main content

Dazzling Cafe, Taipei

This where we head to for our dinner. Been seeing and heard so much about this place so me and Sze decided die also must try. A few branches at Taipei, you can view it here. Remember to make reservation, if not you will end up like us...waiting for about an hour for seats.

Lovely environment. They required a minimum spending for every customer. There's a lot restaurant in Taiwan that had this T&C, especially when come to those popular one. So do read properly or ask before you enter.



Love my coffee but lovin' the biscuits much more. Superb nice and also perfect match with hot drinks.


Dazzling Cafe is famous for its toast, however they do have varieties of other options for selections.

Their toast definitely is a MUST pick from their menu. Do not underestimate them and never overestimate yourself. It does not seems like what you see. The portion can barely handle by normal human being or even a big eater man. Portion that they served is definitely for TWO at least. Hear me right, TWO at least!!



See this, udang di sebalik batu. You cannot imagine how big that portion is for ONE! I still survive eating that but I could not finish it.


Lovin' the macaroon. However, too sweet even for me a dessert lover to handle.


Can you imagine all those fattening and calories all in one? Overall, it is still good. If they could reduce the portion size a little it would be more perfect. Till we meet again Dazzling~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~