Skip to main content

Taipei, Taiwan - Day 1

From Jiu Fen, we took 1062 bus to Taipei. Direct from the place we stay at Jiu Fen. No transfer needed as we carry heavy duty luggage. This way is nothing more convenient and finally we only need to take train to where we stay.

Place that we gona stay for 3 nights. This might not be as good as previous homestay we went but one thing that is good, we can just walk to the biggest Shihlin Night Market within walking distance and also to the train station.

Put down our burden, the luggage, we went to explore the magnificent Taipei where this is the most attractive city of Taiwan.




From Taipei city, we went to Xi Men Ding. Too bad that the weather does not really allow us to go further. Even shopping is restricted but we will not stop searching for food. We are the food hunter. Good food should be hunt. We went high and low searching for something everyone had been saying. We had turn everywhere to look for it, ask people around but some don't even get to tell us the exact location. However, our hard work does pay. We finally found it. This is what we are looking for.



From Xi Men Ding we went to C.K.S Memorial Hall. Still rain when we reached.






Sky turns dark really fast. It is only around 5.30pm when the lights lighten up and sky turns dark totally. We decided to hunt for food. No no night market food this time. We waited more than an hour for this. See what we had on the next review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~