Skip to main content

Xin Bei Tou, Taipei - Day 2

Second day at Taipei, we plan to go north. Place where it is spa heaven. There's some history behind this historical place however I couldn't remember what it is.

The library, the plum house and the public spa (溫泉) is a must visit. You will see most of the elderly were there to strengthen their bones.



Beautiful isn't it? Not easy to remain such an antique for so many years. This piece of thing is even older than me.

I just love the view from this window. How everything looks like in this house. So calming and relaxing.


We went to one of the hotel because ever hotel did offer spa. We choose this because they offer cheaper rate. We were like Jane going out of the jungle. Never been to a spa and we did not know we shall go wholly naked in there. Deep shit!!

However, it really relieves your stress and heal your body. Physically I mean as I don't know how does it feel like internally. Enjoy the session but feel awkward during the naked session.

Thermal Valley is a must visit because this is where every hotel and public spa pool get their resources from.

We went to a famous restaurant for their spa noodles BUT too bad no picture allowed. HOWEVER, after we finish everything I saw flash all around and the owner does not respond anything on that. I was so sad at that moment because their noodles were great. Everyone is queuing up for it.




Went to Dan Shui after relaxing spa at Xin Bei Tou. Just one station away from Bei Tou station.

Night markets again with lots of food BUT we end up having these cake that's looks delicious.





Went back to rest after that. We did went to Wu Fen Pu after that. Lots lots of cloths where we don't know where to start from. Everywhere was full of cloths, accessories, bag and shoes. Like wholesale but they do sell to normal customer like us.

We went for something special for dinner. Stay tuned for what it is!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~