Skip to main content

21 August 2008 - Meeting "Qloud"

Today, as plan, I am going to meet Qloud a friend from Miri but currently studying at Penang at KLCC. He is late but I am still waiting. Then we had lunch at 3 something together at Sushi King.




Salmon Salmon
Jelly fish my favarita¬
My set lunch.....(very healthy oh...)
Japanese rice
Soup
Can you guess what is this?? Its an egg...I thought is pudding ¬¬)
We had been walking very long before we decide what to do next...aiks =.=
I am always the one who say anything but somehow today I am the one who made all the decision
What Happen??

We watch Death Race

Not a bad movie tho. I love to see car racing but this car racing is somehow really different from what I see and watch previously. This is a cruel one of course or else it won't be name Death Race rite?? The main actor, errr...I forget what is his name Igor I think. He had been actually been arrested for killing his wife which somehow he did not do it. In the jail, he was to replace Frankenstein which is the no 1 racer in Death Race. He had injured and was in hospital, and was ask by Hennessy to replace the original Frank. They did have a great race but many of them die. Somehow, they Igor sense something is not right and he started his plan which was really interesting......watch it if you want to know it!!!


After the movie we sit outside and look at KLCC
It is a nice view isn't it??
Forgive me for the lame picture

Picture of -pEi- & qloud
This is me and picture of the day!!!

Comments

aLoM said…
i watched the preview of the movie on9 the otherday..seems like a good one..rate it out of 5..hehe..and i love the pix of the Twin towers.. the lighting effects.enjoy your weekend dear. :P
-pEi- said…
yeaps...exciting and nice one for me indeed..
n tat pic is actually capture using my hp only la..
only the light of the tower play its role not me..
hehehe....
MR.pink-eclipse said…
uiseh...u wear specs become so lenglui....hehe..(^@^)

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~