Skip to main content

CHOP CHUNG WAH

Do you know what do Malacca actually famous of? Ya, of course the heritage but besides that their famous chicken rice ball is a MUST have when you were there. We get to come to this super long queue stall and some said the most famous in town chicken rice ball.

Their interior design is just like the town, very heritage feeling and mood. You can see every stall or shop is modify from all these all shop houses. When you step in you will feel like you were in a house and not a shop. The only difference is the crowd.
Chicken Rice Ball
Their famous chicken rice ball. Do not look down on this small round thing. It is quite full if you can finish it all. Somehow it is not only rice but their add in additional glutinous rice to made it sticky. I love their rice so much. Nice aroma and yet you won't feel sticky of having it too much.
Their chicken I think just very ordinary. So I guess selling point is not on these chicken. Miri had better place who sell better chicken than them
See how Casper and Becca tasted their food. We had a long journey to go, so must had full energy before we started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~