Skip to main content

My Colleagues

It's my last day of work yesterday. I am not that sad thou but somehow gona miss them much. Maybe I will meet them soon again that is why saddness does not actually conquer me but somehow I shall write something about them.
First of all, emily. She is my mummy as what we called her sometimes. That's a long story how this name appear to be, so we will just missed out the granny story. She is cute, tall and talkative like me. But she is awesome. She is great in design and that is what she is doing. Impressive work that she had been producing. EMily, see this don't be too arrogant ya!!!
Next is pretty Jolene. She is also a lovely girl. We had great time fooling around. Maybe we are at the same age that is why we do share something in common. She had so much passion in something she do. She is definitely someone who gona go for her dreams and would not even give up. Tough girl you are. Remeber we are always bff babe!!!
.......when 3 of us comes around we gona be MADLYYYYY CRAZY!!! The whole office, no no, our own places were surrounded with our voices and laughter. Hopefully we did not interrupt others and makes them annoyed. I miss both of you so much now. How I wish we could hang out again and go crazy without worrying who we gona interrupt.hahahahah
I almost miss out another one. Wei Ying. She is the cutest girl but yet people's wife already. Even sometimes they all tend to bully me sometimes but still they are great girls. They had teached me lots of things I don't used to know. They guide me through every job I need to be done. Thanks to al of you. I am gona miss u all so so so much!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~