Skip to main content

TIAN XIANG RESTAURANT

People knew that food is a never miss out thing from my lens wherever I went to. This time round will never be an exception too. Upon reaching Malacca we did not taste the Chicken Rice Ball as what all the Malacca-ians had been introducing. For us, we had been driving all the way down to Seremban and taste some crab meat.
I really had no idea what does this place had but I certainly heard of their famous Siew Pau and actually it taste really good.
Back to the point, we went to this Restaurant Tian Xiang, introduced by a friend.
Kai Lan
Personally I think this is a little oily but I kinda like their fried onion that they put on top of it. I taste great with the plain vege.
Soy Sauce Chicken
Nothing much special about it but the gravy is somehow to sweet for me. But this is not the main course so we shall go forward to it.
Taufu
This is their famous taufu. That's the plate of food that I had the most. Simple and yet doesn't taste too heavy. Just suit me the best.
Crab with Salted Egg
Cooking crab with salted egg had been one of the famous way of tasting the freshness of crab but somehow I had something better than this before. But these are quite ok also but not as good as I previously tried before.
Sweet sauce Crab
I don't know whether I got it right but that's how it actually taste. Personally I prefer this than the previous one above. This give me a better combination with the crab meat. Even it is sweet but you still can taste great crab meat taste. One thing I shall admit is they really have big fresh, sweetly crab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~