Skip to main content

52 Anniversary

Malaysia is celebrating its 52 years old birthday. I am happy that we had been celebrating it 52 years of independence. It is really not easy and I do wish people would appreciate what we are having and enjoying now. DO not let history repeat. Anyway, forget about those and let me tell you what I done to respect this day. I WENT SHOPPING YESTERDAY!!

Not a celebration but to pampered myself instead. Its been quite a while since I last shop. I did not went around to shop when I started to work. Miss the fun of grabbing stuff. Before mega sales end I should spend some money. Went to Sg Wang and Times Square. The crowd is always around at that place. Digi having their roadshow and I took at picture with RM1 man....not yellow man....I think he ( which I think that Rm 1 was) was cute and pity. I did not find any hole that he can breath on. Pity him.
Alright don't bother that and I shall let you all have a peep what have I got. I got myself my very first pair skinny jeans. If you know Sg Wang well they often had this RM 25 or RM 20 or even RM 10 whole shop.

Finally I found a shop which allowed me to try and I find that pair of skinny jeans fit me well and without second thought I grab it. yohuuuuuu~~~~ I get my first desired stuff.
I bought a p[air of gladiator sandal. I had been looking for it quite a long time. Wanted something special and yet not complicated. Finally found one and to my surprise when I pay they gave discount on it. Yippie.....another happy thing.
This is the thing I am happy of because I get myself another checkered shirt and this time it was yellow. You will see nowadays people are selling and wearing checkered shirt everyone. It is the latest trend tho. It never goes outdated and lots great for either male or female.
SHOES SHOES SHOES. I love to buy shoes and here comes another pair of shoes. This is so so cheap that I had ever bought in my life. It is RM 25 for two. You did not read it wrongly, it is really RM25 FOR TWO!!! I could hardly believe it when I saw it so me and my sis bought the same pair of shoes.
Lastly just a pair of hair band. Get it because it was cute and lovely. Not expensive tho so why not. That's all for my shopping list. Really get some sort of satisfaction out of it but can't do it always. My purse will be bleeding like hell if I do that everyday. Luckily 1U is not Sg Wang. If not I would have bought something back everyday.

Lastly Happy Merdeka everyone!! Kudos~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...