Skip to main content

Fireman

I just realised that I had not been posting mush about food this month. Not much outing for the month as all were busy with their assignments, mid term test and some more exam is around the corner. Been missing my buddies much and how coincidence that I met them yesterday after work. Jump into their car and started our journey.
Went for shopping which I had been not doing for months and missing it a lot. After a round of shopping its again time for food craving. This time round we went to fireman. Why fireman? Because it is a place for steamboat. Somehow not using fire but electrical stove. Personally think it is goo for safety purpose especially when they are kids around.



This fireman restaurant is pork free so you won't find any prok in their menu. I am not sure whether they are halal or not as I did not see any malays around.
Their interior design is not bad. Love the whole environment and the black and red color of the wall paint.

We had been ordering lots lots of food. we had 3 rounds of ordered and we can ordered anything in the menu so what are we waiting for? Of course we gona eat as much as we can and believe me you will never believe how much we ate that night.



This is only a portion of it and that's only the first round. We fully eaten for 3 round and really really enjoying the food.







This is only part of the basket of the food. Tall enough? Not really, some if it the waiter actually took it back after its empty.

See how eager this lady and gentleman craving for food. We are hungry after round of walk.
That's not all, we even had show to watch while enjoying our food. Nice isn't it? How often you will have such show in a restaurant? Fire show. Is this the reason they called the name of fireman or because their name is firemen and they get a fire show?? hmmmpppp~~~~




This little baby girl is cute. I was playing with her while having my food. She is so lovely and cute tho. Her bro is also a nice young boy. See how sweet is her smile. Pretty lady she will be when she grow up.
The last round. The previous 2 round had been kept away by the waiter.
Last and final round is the dessert. We knew that mostly when we go for steamboat, ice-cream is the muct dessert in the menu.
Pictures after the food is a must. How can we miss out our happy moment. Enjoy everyone? Come over to Petaling Jaya and you will find lots of food craving restaurant.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...