Skip to main content

CHILLI Pan Mee

When you see this I believe you will know its time for food again. It was avery busy day yesterday because I went to lend my helping hand to the creative people in my company. It was indeed a very good experience that I can learn from and you will never expect that doing a magazine need so so much of work behind the scene.


Alright enough of that let's move on. This is my dinner after the shoot. I was damn hungry because we had been working the whole day. Seeing all those big production, working with the models and local celebs and then carrying stuff for the shoot is really not easy.


This CHILLI Pan Mee is actually requested by my colleague. She had been saying this cafe the day before the shoot so I would like to give it a try.




CHILLI PAN MEE

This is just like normal pan mee. But you had to add the chilli yourself according to your own preference. They said their chilli is really hot and spicy which ordinary people who do not eat spicy stauff can hardly stand of.


PAN MEE SOUP
This is the normal pan mee. But somehow I love the light taste of the soup. The noodles taste better with it because you can feel the elasticity of the noodle which is really nice.
CURRY PAN MEE
I kinda regreted of ordering this. It's not because of not good but it is too spicy for me to handle it. I think the curry is good enough of how the way they cook it. I bet curry and spicy lovers would definitely love it when they smeel the aroma of it.


CHOI SUM
We ordered this additionally to eat with our pan mee since we were so hungry. I love the way the cook it. It's light and love he garlic that had been put on the top of the vege.
LOVE IT? Come over to damansara and open your taste bud to have this food in. I bet you will love the spicy-ness of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~