Careful on the Road....

Today was on the way home as usual, what is unusual is the traffic jammed that I never gone through before.


There were definitely more car than before and I seriously thought it was because of Ramadhan is here and my thought was wrong.

People were actually driving back home I suppose and I actually saw 4 cases of accident and that was the most accident I saw in my life.


First one was only 3 cars, second one was 12 and you read it right 12 cars. How could that happen if you are driving slow and not following too near. Second and third is both 3 cars. OMG!! Just few kilometres away so many accident had happen.


So, I would like to remind driver to drive safe instead of fast. Someone is waiting you at home. Never intend to drive fast to rush home. Life is precious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK