Skip to main content

Break In

I was antonished by a called when I was at work. Sister ask me to buy lock. I wonder why does she need a lock since our luggage doesn't need one at all and then she told me our home lock had some problem and can't open. Then she reported to the mangement to open it.


What makes me more worried was that even condo is not secured anymore. Security is somehow mislooking some of the people that are entering the condo. Hopefully they can tighten their security to ensure our safety. I bought the new lock for RM 38.90. Not the cheapest but also not the most expenisve one. Hopefully this new one would last.


Comments

= FLoReNcE = said…
Yeap. Shud be alert all the time when u r staying outside especially when u r alone at home.

Take care gal.
-pEi- said…
ya flo i will and u too ya...
-pEi- said…
lazy la..besides its another few months more before end contract

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~