Skip to main content

THE MALAYSIA SAVINGS SALE


Malaysia is having sales again. It has been a tradition for Malaysia to have sales on the year end because year end is when lots lots of seasonal celebration going on. Christmas, New Year Eve and then after that is Chinese Year. This year instead the name had change. Do you still remember last year name?? Y.E.S! It means Year End Sales. This Year it had change to The Malaysia Savings Sale. Due to many consequences, Malaysia had come out with this hoping Malaysian would save more during shopping.
A lot of campaign had been going on. I never know this sales is so so and so so nice with lots of campaign which allows me to get more pictures even during my shopping and also movie time.
PAVILION
Clown and people with mask all over hte place but those with mask is rather bit scary!!!!
BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE
This 2 weird alien or monster is so attracting but at the same time scary.

-pEi- & CLOWN
This clown is so so cute. Really good in posting because facing different camera sure with different post!!!!
Hoping everyone out there enjoying The Malaysia Savings Sale. The sale starts on 29 November 2008 and will ends on 4 January 2009. So, get your feet fast and walk to the nearest shopping mall to grab any piece you love before it is too late or before it ends!!!!!
SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

dasolve said…
i want crocs sandals!
-pEi- said…
sure sure
I will definitely look for gor when I finish everything and go out there to turn over every angle of the mall....
hahahaha
We hope BigSale Malaysia can continuously promote Malaysia Mega Sale.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~