Skip to main content

the S factor

Mood had been swinging since yesterday and I also don't know how it comes and why is it so???
Maybe it is because things around me turn worst and also myself. From someone close to me to myself. Somemore exam is around the corner.......
Today I woke up and find out actually I had turn worst.
Feeling so so tired, desperate and also incapable of doing anything.
I start to think maybe because I am behaving most of the S attitude?
Stingy Selfish Self-Centered

Comments

= FLoReNcE = said…
Cheer up pei pei!!!

Sometimes, I do have the same feeling as yours too. Perhaps u need to take some rest now...take some interesting activites n relax ur mind now. CHEERS!!!
-pEi- said…
Thanks my dear
Now I am much better after deep thought
But sometimes really feel the imperfect in myself which is clearly seen and undeniable

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~