Skip to main content

Yvonne's Birthday Celebration

Its december again. Another year is almost till the end....This month will also be a busy month for me. Lots of plan, lots of happenings and lots of ASSIGNMENTS too!!!

Back to what I am going to write in here. It is my buddy buddy birthday coming soon but due to come circumstances we are celebrating it early with her. She is my best best buddy since I ws here. We can never be apart just like triplets with another good friend.

Again went to Red Box to sing and same time release some stress. Shouting is the best medicine for stress release but apply for student like us ONLY, I guess....hehehe





After singing, we went to shop for while before we had dinner. We had been planning for weeks for these day to come. This is the place that we head to after tiring of shopping and time to fill stomach after whole day of hunger.
I had been here once but did not bring my lovely companion along so this time I will not miss out a chance of it to run from my lens.
U - Village


yin yang
This is refillable for free without any limitation.....SYOK!!!
Wantan Noodle


Yau Ma Tei
Ever see anything in fruit?? I mean have you ever imagine something that can be use as plate but can be eatable at the same time???? Yes but not much...but this is so eye catching when I look at the menu....



Rice IN Pumpkin
Average the food is not bad and really looks good from the outside. Some of it is just alright compare to another well known restaurant but indeed it is another good try in life. Food is always a MUST in life!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow amazing food ler makes me hungry in the morning again hahahahah
garrylin said…
can la the food there... POOR service some times... the pineapple fried rice's terrible... and EXPENSIVE... overall... okay only la.. in the golden triangle...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...