Skip to main content

HK Cuisine

Once again I visited another similar HK cuisine at Times Square. People used to talk about Kim Gary Restaurant and it was one of the most popular choice of the west malaysian. People tend to say that West Malaysia is similar to HK because they specak cant0nese and also had the same taste as the HK-ians. What do you think?
'Liang Teh'
This is good for hot weather. Cool down the heat and temperature.
MakanManiacs is here. hahahah...Nola just my god brother and not the whole team. Bring him around to try some food but seems like it was little disappointed for me.
His colleague. It's not that he don't want to be expose but purposely take it that way incase needs his permission to have his photo up here.

And one more thing. This is the very first time I had all the cameras on the food instead of me alone. I used to nag by my friends to have take pictured on the food but this time round I had another 2 with me. Even I looks so mini in size.

Vege Rice with Chicken
This is Kelvin's pick. It doesnt really satisfied him because the rice seems to be tasteless as what he said. Additionally, when they sent it over the looks of it does not attract us too. Or maybe it was just not our day.

Steamed Fish with Black Bean Paste
Personally, the fish was ok but the paste doesn't really satisfied my taste bud. Maybe I am not used to such paste. It feels weird to go with the fish. Maybe some people do like it.


Steam Chicken with Mushroom
Dessert
Barley with Jackfruit
This is the pick that I love the most. Light and tasty.
I love the way they cook it with fruit and not the barley alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~