Skip to main content

Shooting Scene

Remember my post saying that I had been helping the creative people on the onestyle magazine of 1 Utama? Now I am able to publish it in my blog as the magazine was released few weeks ago. Let me brings you into a world of being behind the scene of magazine. There were so so much work to be done before the magazine was done and read by all the readers.


First of all we have to loan all the items for the outlet in 1 utama. It seems like shopping to people but it is never an easy task for us.
See how many pairs of shoes are they? It might seems gorgeous to have so much shoes in the rack but not having it for a shoot.
All the accessories to mix and match with the cloths.
Tonnes of cloths that we are borrowing and ironing it during the shoot.
The models are doing their make-up and doing the hair-do by the hairstylist.
This is Magarita, a very new model thou.
Anna which is more professional and personally I love her pose more as she brings out the cloths well and outstanding.Working with her is such a pleasure and see how workaholic she is. She have to pose even not a formal shoot. The camera loves her.
Margarita seems to be at the same age as me I guess but she had a great job already and still I am nothing. Haiz....~.~
Invited 4 special guest for Gap shoot but somehow I only able to captured 3 of them because I was busy doing something else that moment.

David which is a sporty man and looks cute too. He is the only one who looks into my camera. Thank you dude.

Stephanie, had been watching her show since I was kid? And she is yet still slim and pretty.
Henry Golding. The men that every girl dream of. He is very friendly but yet I don't really dare to stand close to him as he is too good-looking to have a picture with. He had been voted the most popular bachelor of the year.
The shoot end at about 7pm and of course time for dinner. Few cam whore session among us, the colleague during our dinner session.

It was a very great and nice experienced for me. I really felt that I am learning something new than facing the PC everyday just key in something everyone can do. Thanks for the opportunity!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~