Skip to main content

Korean Food

It is actually not easy to find a nice place that served great korean food. There's one I been before which really satisfied my taste bud and now I find another one. People tend to have this thought that Food court won't have any nice food. But this is an exception of it.
Varieties of choice to choose. From stone bowl to hot plate. What you see is what you gona get.

The boss is a Korean and he had a nice wide smile which you will feel really friendly.
My order of the day. The fish is big enough for normal portion. It is enough to full your stomach and if you are fish lover than I bet you would ask for more.
Appetizer of the day, kimchi and also potato. I don't know how did they cook this but it was not bad at all.
It looks just a normal white rice but it actually taste better than what we eat everyday. maybe its because it's from their country I guess, that is why it is much bigger and tastier than what he had everyday.
The soup is a little too salty but it is a very healthy soup.
That's the overall set. It only cost RM12 per set. Worth it for me. The portion is wise and they had so many food and I shall consider it cheap for so much dishes in a set.
Wanted to try? Go to midvalley 4th floor food court and you will find it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~