Skip to main content

Kyung Joo Korean Restaurant

It's all about food again. My cousin is having her 21st birthday so we thought of brought her to this korean restaurant that we had been talking about ages ago. She had been desiring to come over for long time ago so we would have granted one of her wishes on her 21st birthday.
This place had some minor changes since the last time I came. They had this some sort of pipe to suck up all the smoke that was released by the bbq or either steamboat while they were cooked.

They were 6 side dishes served when you ordered your stuff. You can eat it just like that or there is another way I am eating eat. Scroll down and you will know how am I gona eat this.

Kimchi
This is one of the food that you would not have miss out when you head over to a korean restaurant.

White Carrot
They sliced it really think and you can even see through it. It is nice to have sweetened and also little bit of sour taste. I bet they had used vinegar and its an origin korean one.


A shot while waiting for the food to be served.
We ordered 2 of the most famous style of korean ways of eating food. The very first one bbq style. Bet you will never forget the people sitting around the table eating the bbq pork whenever you watched a korean drama. Eat it with a cup of sake is super delicious but too bad we did not have any sake.
We had someone to do the cooking for us, whereas we just wait and eat. But you can choose to bbq it yourself. This is just out of your own choices.


The second called of us is the kimchi taufu bbq. I would said this is more to steamboat. This is duper duper luper hot and spicy. You would know how spicy it is from the colour of he soup!!
The pipe to suck up all the smoke while we were having our meal.

hehehehe..me having spicy kimchi but somehow it was so syiok drinking it!! nyum- nyum~~
Finally our bbq pork is done. Let me show you the way I am eating it.


Just like the korean way...put all the side dishes into the vege that they had served you.....
....then packed it together like this. Just put it into your mouth when you finish doing it. fuiyoh~~~ so so nice......try it then you will realised how true it is.
Some fruits after the meal.
It was great to have the second visit. I bet I am coming again if there is a chance. They served individual dish too or even set for few. Go over to Midvalley 4th floor and have a visit to this restaurant.

Comments

songsong said…
wah..pei...reli nice o!! drooll~~~so, how's the price? okay ma?
-pEi- said…
its little expensive but still okiela...
its about RM100 for all the food lo.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~