Earth Hour 60 , Night at Miri

On the 29 March it is hour 60 day event. Most of the people in the world were preparing to switch off their lights for one hour starting 8.30pm at night. I managed to join the photography gathering that night at The Grand Old Lady.


We were waiting for the time to come, however it is all a disappointment indeed. I was quite ashamed too that night because I am the one who went without my camera due to some circumstances.


Instead, I did get to know some new people who were great in photography. The organiser had been a great one because he keeps us entertained with his jokes and also his creative idea in photography.


Overall, that night was real fun and I am glad I did go!



-pEi- & ieR

-pEi- & karlos

-pEi- & Malcolm

That's all for the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK