Skip to main content

Temporary Carpark Ticket

I was so excited yesterday when I was invited or asked to have a movie. It is indeed very nice of that guy which I don't know whether to state his name in here or not. But never mind he is just to nice to offer and pick me up. The weather is not doing great because it was raining so we decided to park somewhere near the entrance instead of the basement and due to some circumstances too we are not going down into the basement.

I will just skip the reasons and story in between to save some time..hehehehe
.........After getting the ticket my friend decided not to park in there because we can find any parking as well as the security is not cooperating. So he parked somewhere else nearer. I was looking at this so called car park ticket and this is so lame!! I never expect some mall have this kind of services.

I was about to throw that ticket away but my friend had this idea to post this in blog, so I did it. Hahaha....
This ticket is just an old piece of paper and somehow it was not printed on its actual date. I guess this paper was reused. This is so inefficient at all in my opinion. Some more if you lost this so called ticket you will have to pay the penalty. In my mind, I was thinking was all of this a joke?
I think it is time for some changes make to the car park services at Bintang Plaza. Solution must be made in order to attract more customer on board.




Comments

RWP said…
i miss Bintang Plaza! the last time i went there the basement parking was under renovation.
-pEi- said…
herm..somehow now is also some kinda like renovation due to the construction of new wing so its kinda messy everywhere
Inspire said…
last time i go to this bintang megamall dont have such this lame ticket,maybe you are just too lucky..haha
-pEi- said…
duno, last time when I drive I rmb the ticket was not tat bad too
but nvm its past

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~