Skip to main content

Popiah / Spring Roll

Popiah / Spring Roll

Spring Roll is actually one of the easiest food to prepare and with lots of mixture in it.

1. Carrot + Mushroom + Turnip

Add in all those ingredient and cook it together. Of course add in suitable amount of salt and flavouring.




2. Bean Sprout (optional )

This should be cook separately from the above item because this is optional. Depends on one’s taste.




3. Tauhu + 虾米

This is optional but definitely will be tastier because both of these are fried


After ready all those ingredient we shall start to do the spring roll. Of course you would need a spring roll skin. That is the most important item in making a spring roll.

Tear it out slice by slice. Put the ingredients that you had ready and put only that you like or you can have additional one too.


Start fold from the end ( the end that face on your body side). Cover the ingredients that you had put on it. After that, fold the right and left side. After cover, roll over until it covers all.




TADA~ Roll it one by one and you will soon see the outcome like this. There is many of eating spring roll. You can steam it or either fried it. Its all your choice.


What I had here is frying the spring roll. Heat the pan and put oil in it. When the oil turns slightly hot put in the spring roll to fry. Turn it the other side when you see the colour turns to golden brown. Once both are fried, take up from the pan and it is ready to be served.
If you like to have steam get ready your pot with water boil and steam it for about 15 to 20 minutes. This is all depends on preferences.


The Spring Roll is ready to serve and enjoy your food! Yummy!!!

Comments

jc_yeeyou said…
Bravo~pei!!

They look yummy~~
Soul Hart said…
Hey, I always get one of these whenever I popped into Ma Baker! Nice!
-pEi- said…
jc,
thanks!

SoulHart,
ya sometimes when I am free enough I usually get to do this
MR.pink-eclipse said…
wa...homemade is owes the best...^^
AliVe said…
popiah
i like it
hehe
= FLoReNcE = said…
Wow...I feel hungry pei pei! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~