Skip to main content

SOHO NIght - VIP arrival

It is Saturday night. Saturday should be a great weekend for everyone to enjoy after whole week of work and tiring weekdays. I manage to invite some friend to gather around and chit chat before I leave.

We gathered at SOHO. It was my first time there but I had a great time enjoying their environment. It is a great place to sit down realx and chit chat. Somehoe, last Saturday was not a really nice one for the weather because it keeps raining with great thunder. Luckily it stops when the time arrive for me to go out.

Someone shocked me that night besides the two guys Alex And Yong that I had invited. A surprise guest was brought along by Yong. I never expect I get to know someone that high from the forum. At least I think he is....hahaha
The person that I met last night for the very first time was Ryabren.

Having conversation with him just like normal friends with laughter and also joy around. He makes jokes of course and did teach some important lesson how I should bring myself when I was in real life facing the real community.

Some picture I took that night. I had a great time with the gentlemen.



Comments

= FLoReNcE = said…
Sorry pei pei. I din manage to jon you guys. When I wanna arrive then u told me u at home already. So, I went to attend my boss's event.

Sorry and wish to see u again next time when u r back in Miri.

Miss u!
-pEi- said…
flo,

no problem
i know u r busy so dun put that in heart ya
there is always next time
sure we gona meet when I am back

miss ya much too!
Anonymous said…
It's good that someone is willing to guide you on how to carry yourself. For women, being overly friendly and exposed in a public forum can come across as desperate and cheap (even though you don't mean it) for the general public and those who don't know you that well.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~