Sunday Outings

Last Sunday early in the morning the sunshine was great. I am loving this kind of day because it is not too sunny and little windy. The session start at 7.30 am and it was quite a relax one because there were not much people around... hahahahaha...

The session only last about one hour but hoping Cynthina did get what she wants. So sorry for her because I did not wear what exactly she wants for her theme. Paisehla.....

By the way, I did managed to grab some picture too that day. But not with proper skill but I just love the blue skies and green plant which makes me closer to the natural.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

PRESS RELEASE : Miri Country Music Festival 2017