Skip to main content

Papparich

I heard lots lots of people around me saying Papparich. What a funny name huh? It does sound funny but instead it was an easy remember name instead. Had an opportunity to drop by here today and thanks to sabah-ian mate. Let's stop the nonsense and let me show you some tasty food they served and might light up your taste bud.
I believe most of the restaurant would have these so called calling button but somehow this is not working. Zack had been pressing it hard and times but no one come over to serve us. He had to go over to the counter and get our order done.
My drink. Taste nice of course. Barley with lime. New experienced of having it. Sour and sweet represents the journey of life. High and low would come at the same time.
Hor Fun with Foo Chuk
The hor fun taste fine but some how I don't really like the sauce that goes with it. Some how for me it does not actually blend in with the hor fun. I don't really love soy sauce that taste sweet but tasty, but still it have my vote. So I wouldn't let my taste bud affected your ratings. Head over and try. Who knows it might be your thumbs up food.

Vegetarian Nasi Lemak
I never knew they served vegetarian food till today. Ya something new I knew today. Even it is not truly vegetarian restaurant but at least vegetarian can have some pick from here.

Errrrrr~ Asam Hor Fun with Steamed Chicken??
I re-named this food actually because I totally forget what's the name of it. Never mind what it's name is, the food definitely taste nice from what Zack had. He was sweating all the way while he was tasting it, with slurppppppppppp sound along. So what do you think it taste like???


Si Mi Lu / Sai Mai Lou
This is dessert pick of the day and taste nice from the outlook. The one who had it, Albert does not satisfied with it. Too sweet for him thou. Girls, do you think you would love it? We love sweet food don't we?
Toast with butter and kaya
Simple but yet an everyday choice. This is a simple breakfast but yet will keep you full all day long. This had been always the choice of all.
Vegetarian Bun
This is the first time I ever had vegetarian char siew bun. Not bad. Not too different form what I imagined. At least it taste sweet and not salty. Char siew bun supposed to be sweetened isn't it?



Have a very lighten lunch with the sabah-ians. They were nice people and humorous enough. I must said they really brighten my boring Sunday.

Comments

Zack said…
did i sluurrrppp that loud? *^_^*
-pEi- said…
hahaha...not very loud but we were sitting to close?
but at least u make me feel that ur food is tastier than mine...
thanks for dropping by
Zack said…
love your blog~ ... very informative keep it up!
-pEi- said…
wow really?
u have a great blog too
thanks gain for being here

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...