Farewell with Nancy

Last week again, went out with Nancy for dinner. She will be leaving to Australia for studies. So I decided to meet her up before she fly there. Besides that, I missed her so much since I miss the chance to meet her during CNY. We went to X Cuisine and that was my very first time there.
HOT PLATE BLACK PEPPER BEEF
I don't eat beef but Nance said it was a nice want. She recommended it to me but oo bas I cant have it.
STONE BOWL PORK RICE
This is my order. It was a not bad one but not really suit my taste bud. But there's no harm for trying. The environment is not bad and the waitress there is friendly too. So you will feel comfotable and no stress at all.
-pEi- & Nancy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK