Skip to main content

Siamese Secret

The day before I fly back I went to Siamese Secret to celebrate Casper's Birthday. This is my second time there but this is the time where I really tried their food and enjoy too look at their menu and enjoy the environment there.
SOUP NOODLE
CRISPY MEE ( Chef's Special)
At first I thought it was something special but it is not bad too. It is so asian rather than siamese. But , I love the overall combination but the portion is too big for me.
LASAGNA
PIZZA
The crust is not too thick but I love it is crispy. Maybe I don't into spicy much so I don't really find it suit my taste.
LAMP CHOP
The decoration definitely wins people heart and get lot of marks from the first impression. Did gave me Italian style of have big plate with small portion of food. Don't get cheated. It is definitely enough for you to be full. The lamb is great and do not have the weird smell which we often smell.
ASAM LAKSA
I think those who love sour and little bit spicy would prefer this. In these cold days, a bowl of asam laksa definitely can warm your heart.
SPAGHETTI
This creamy spaghetti is kinda popular among us because theres is 2 out of 10 ordering this. It is creamy but having too much of it might makes you stop having it.
DESSERT

Comments

Anonymous said…
oi why u back to miri never look for me
-pEi- said…
got got
i got msg u
and ya i just saw ur comment what do u want me to get for u from sasa?
i will be back again on saturday then we can have fun lo....
too rush this time back...
to many friends to meet coz classmates all coming back diff day
sorry ya goo!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~