Skip to main content

BACK TO MIRI

On the day back to Miri was not only a very happy day for me but also a special day!
It's my mom birthday. So, me and my sister decided to bought her her favorite cheese cake and brought back all the way from KL to MIRI. That day is also the 29 day of lunar calendar.

Once we reach Miri, just dropped down our luggage and headed to China town where the temporary night market was set up. I had been waiting to visit the night market every year. I can hardly explained why I feel so but it is definitely and excited feeling. But somehow it is kind of disappointed this year because of the pouring rain that comes and goes unpredictable.

I only walked and passed by few stalls and went home. The rain doesn't allowed us to go further but the rain does not stopped some others who had great intention to shop around the night market. Picture taking is for sure but I did not get fantastic shot that night. This is the only shot that I am satisfied of!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~