Reunion Dinner - 25 January 2009

Time for reunion dinner. After the whole morning preparation at last it is time for the reunion dinner. We usually had our reunion dinner quite early. That is what mummy always said because she wanted to clean the house again before the first day of Chinese New Year arrived.

So, let me introduced what we had on our table this year.


THE FEAST
RICE

MIXED VEGE
OINK OINK STOMACH
This is my favorite dish. So, it is a must every year!
FOOD IN THE POT
These food is to be put into the steamboat


DUCK
CHICKEN

YAM WITH PORK
FISH
STEAMBOAT

Basically, I don't think explaination is necessary because pictures tell a thousand words. I have more pictures to come so stay tuned for it!!!!

Comments

tsyen said…
Your family is "Chao An"? cos normally "Chao An" had steamboat during the reunion dinner..
-pEi- said…
No I am not
My dad is Cantonese and my mum is hakka....

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK