Skip to main content

Eating & movie - ING

When out with my best best buddy last night to pavillion. Have a short but nice trip last night. It was actually my first time went out with them and had movie with them over her at KL. It was such a shamed for me because we had been more than 10 years friend and this is the first time we went out movie together. Just at KL, Miri is not counted.


It was a real jammed before we reach our destination. But never mind, we reached the destination safely. Went for dinner right after we reached. We found this when we reached. This is so so anotnished and makes ne said WOW!!! Can this be eaten ah??? Saw this at Lavender Bakery.


Can you see the name of the food?? Bamboo Charcoal Sandwich? Wah...bamboo and charcoal as ingredient ah.....how to eat this oh??? Somemore I am wondering how they do it too??
Ok, forget about the bamboo charcoal. Time to search for food. I am hungry. I am attracted with the food there. Many varieties but lastly I choosen C:AYPOT.
FISH SLIDE BEE HOON
Should be slide or slice? Wrong spelling?

I just love this. The soup taste so nice and fresh from the fish. It makes me feel warm in a cold condition.


Taiwan Food




After our dinner, it is time for MOVIE. Are you ready for the big show? Pavilion Golden Screen Cinema (GSC) is much more bigger and comfortable than you can imagine. I thought Sunway is good enough already who knows Pavilion is much much more better.

This is inside the cinema. This is the light. It is so beautiful in there. The seats is like what AirAsia mention XXL seats. Hahahaha.....Oh ya, I forget wat movie I watch ho. I am watching Pink Panther II. It was so so funny and hilarious.......I will make a post on it later. How do you pronounce this? Jo Jo Ba..... It is not as simple as you see. Think and the answer will be review soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~