Do you still remember the mask that I bought and I did mention in few post back?? Never mind if you don't because that is just a simple mysterious opening and introduction. This will be the true event behind the mask.... We were getting pictures before entering the hall but its raining outside. Luckily we had drivers to pick us lovely ladies. M is representing the Mystiquel Night This is me with the mask. I had never wore a mask before, I mean with such event. This is me with cutie and lovely TinnY !! It's me, - pEi -! yoKe kuAn & - pEi - Group Photo of our class who attend that night!!! - pEi - & June Seng JonJon & - pEi - FenSon , Yoke Kuan , teck Meng & - pEi - Chow & - pEi - Thai & - pEi - Tze Kun , - pEi - & Meng hehehe ...one gaL with 2 men of the night....envy??? Dust & - pEi - Basically the event was so so boring until almost end of the show. where we started to dance walts and then followed by hot song. Its just alrig...
Comments
Nice to see u tonight! :)