Skip to main content

DAY 10 - Mount Titlis

Remember I said I was at a very nice nice hotel the night before? Awesome view and fantastic weather. However, my mood was pretty shitty since day 9. Forget about that and continue with my euro trip to Switzerland.

We were now at Mount Titlis. The trip that I had been waiting for so so long. I always wanted to see snow. See, touch and even taste maybe. hahahahaha

The view was totally awesome. It's not easy for me to described. Look at the picture and it will tell it all. Picture says a thousand word.



Snow makes me joy. I start to gathered the snow and make snow man. Snow man, Snow man. I just love snow man because before this I can only watch it through TV and now I'm able to make it with my own hand.

At first, I thought it should be very cold but somehow not as what I expected. The sun was bright but not hot, still can feel cool breeze. The weather was just nice.



SNOW MAN

I just love the snow man. He is so cute. We made it as he instead of she.

A group photo with guy half naked. Wana proof that they are tough enough to stand with the cold weather.

Looks like a group of dancer isn't it? They were truly awesome especially the 2 in front rows. Seems like break dance.

Time for lunch. We were having our lunch right up there. Eating and enjoying food and having great view of the snow mountain.

We had been spending for more than 4-5 hours up there before going down snow mountain.

While on our way down in the cable car I saw this gorgeous man. He is just awesome. I don't know him but he is so kind to allow me to grab a picture with him. I just love taking pictures with western man, police especially. Hahahahah... We just chit chat and he is from Romania. A very lovely guy. Too bad we can't keep in touch but a picture will be very memorable.


Comments

Really this is very nice collection..these all pics is looking very nice..beautiful post..thanks for sharing here..
-pEi- said…
Thanks for dropping by and I am loving this collection too. Missing Swiss much too!!

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD or BAD?? no idea >.

I receive a call during my class and it is indeed a little suprise. I did not expect but not having high expectation too. BUT this news seems to come not really right on time. I had been qualify to semi final of Pidato. It will be held on 15 November 2008. I am indeed happy and upset at the same time. Happy because I know I am actually able to make it, upset is actually because I am way too busy to prepare something extra. I had too many assignments to handle and many meetings to attend and I was wondering do I have time to practice since it is just around the corner and it is only about 10 more days to go. I was thinking to call a STOP for it but my friends encourage me to go ahead because at least I tried and it is TRYING with FAILURE and not NOTHING and FAILURE!!! So, wait for my good news!!! Wish me lucks if I am going on and wish me MORE lucks if I can compete in FINAL !!!

MystiQueL Night

Do you still remember the mask that I bought and I did mention in few post back?? Never mind if you don't because that is just a simple mysterious opening and introduction. This will be the true event behind the mask.... We were getting pictures before entering the hall but its raining outside. Luckily we had drivers to pick us lovely ladies. M is representing the Mystiquel Night This is me with the mask. I had never wore a mask before, I mean with such event. This is me with cutie and lovely TinnY !! It's me, - pEi -! yoKe kuAn & - pEi - Group Photo of our class who attend that night!!! - pEi - & June Seng JonJon & - pEi - FenSon , Yoke Kuan , teck Meng & - pEi - Chow & - pEi - Thai & - pEi - Tze Kun , - pEi - & Meng hehehe ...one gaL with 2 men of the night....envy??? Dust & - pEi - Basically the event was so so boring until almost end of the show. where we started to dance walts and then followed by hot song. Its just alrig...

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...