Skip to main content

DAY 11 - Paris Tour & Lovely cruise

It's day 11 already. Another 2 days more to the end of our trip. Journey to Paris takes a bit longer so we find some games to entertain ourselves. Card game is the best thing for such limited space. We were enjoying ourselves thou and somehow we were the nosiest too.

Time just flies when you were entertained. Finally we stop to stretch and toilet stop. I just in love with this bear but it was way too expensive. Even Malaysia is cheaper after convert.

Paris really makes me amazed. I just fall in love on my first sight. When I search in deep, I'm loving it more and more.






Just tour around and have a good look of Paris but that's not the main point. The interesting point is Paris cruise.

You can't see Paris in depth view but the scenery is really breath taking. You will agree with me if you were in my shoes.



The sun slowly going down and night rising soon. The light is turning on slowly and bit by bit. Really lovely like candle lighting up.

As the sun totally set, the most attracting building is Eiffel Tower. You can never imagine how attractive it is. I'm totally stunned when looking at it.

Pictures is a must. A few hundreds of them but this is the most awesome one. It is not easy to take picture on a moving boat. I would say, I had totally different view of Paris after the cruise. Not the only thing that people say as shopping heaven.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~