Skip to main content

DAY 4 - Munich & New Swan Castle

Today we will be visiting Bavaria Motor Works building or better known as BMW. I wonder why this is part of our tour but most of the time tour will actually bring us to some part that was not connected to what it shall be. Maybe this is the place where BMW born.

You will get to see the very first and oldest design of BMW motors to the very latest design that you got in the market.



After the motor watch we head down to Munich. A place where we will have our short lunch break and have a quick taste on local famous food, German Sausage.



Crispy pork leg. A yummy crispy taste from the outside and still soft yummy in the inside. If you love pork, you will gona like this very much. Up to standard I would say.


Beer is definitely one thing you shouldn't miss out when you were there in Germany. They had varieties of beer and do try their honey beer which is good to release heat in your body.



After lunch, we head to this place called New Swan Castle. Place with lots of hills and historical castle. They have fantastic natural view. The bridge that we crossed was making me so so nervous. Furthermore, the big wind that blows makes me feel more scary.





People here are famous with wooden kuku clock. I guess that's how they spell it. They just had kuku clock at almost every house. If you're interested, get one for your home. It will definitely reminds you of New Swan Castle.

Finally, time for dinner. This is the time that we had been waiting for because this is when we gona taste on the famous pork knuckle. A very big portion, even a man couldn't finish it.

How can we miss out the beer when there was a feast going on. This is made by the restaurant owner itself. Germans just love to drink. They know exactly how to make their own beer.

Able to have a taste on the pork knuckle was a real satisfaction but there's more to surprise us. We came to this superb hotel which was one of the best hotel so far in Europe. Here I present Cube Hotel. Lovely hotel but somehow not really user friendly. They had very functional equipment but somehow they miscount something which is more important.

They don't even have a phone for us to intercom each other that stay in different rooms. How are we gona talk to each other? That's not all. They have no door bells for us to press at. How are someone inside the room know there's someone out there knocking the door. Somehow there's 2 door gap and it's hard for someone inside to know someone is knocking at the door.

Looks pretty but not really useful at some point.



Really enjoying the view and also the environment. The weather was getting colder and we were heading to a better place the next day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~