Skip to main content

Happenings at KL

Those who were heading to KL or currently at KL or planning to drive down KL or feeling bored on the weekend, what ever it is I'm here to bring you some fun and good news. Those of you who loves to drink you will sure know that the Oktoberfest is back again. I get to see the biggest beer fest ever when I was at Germany. Real great experience.

You shouldn't have miss out this one at KL. They had great activities as what I had experienced last year. Yeah you might be headache don't know where to go because Halloween is around the corner but if you don't have place to hang out, 1 Utama will be great. The beerfest started yesterday but will last for 3days till 30th October. If you are one card holder you can even have a beer with RM1 but must be 2 fifty cent coins.

Bring over your one card to show them and ready for your coins. Only one redemption per card. Do not cheat.

Oktoberfest 2010
Venue : 1 Utama
Date : 28 - 30th October 2010
Time : 7pm - Midnight

Another big thing that gona happen in KL will sure grab fashion peeps attention. For those who had been updating themselves with fashion, they sure knew this earlier. UNIQLO head down to Malaysia all the way from Tokyo.

Uniqlo a world famous brand that had been well known in United Kingdom for few decades. It is quite cheap that they sell back in London during my last visit. I'm hoping they would have much better offer in Malaysia.

Their grand opening will be on 4th November. Do not miss out if you're around. Their shoplot is just right opposite to Pavilion . Too bad we don't have UK concept which is high street style. It's an interesting way of shopping. Visit UNIQLO to know more.

Venue : Fahrenheit 88
Date : 4th November 2010


Remember to have fun while you were there. Spend you weekends to the max and chio out ya!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~