Skip to main content

DAY 7 - Holy Vatican City & Romantic Rome

Early in the morning for the start we came to this holy city or better known as sovereign state for some people. The Vatican City. The sunny day is a real great start for us. At least this is better than yesterday the flooding Vernice. But somehow this day is very hot. While we were queueing to enter Vatican City, I am sweating. Can you believe it? Sweat for the first time for my whole Europe trip. Super duper hot. It's all worth it when you enter to this super holy place where the Pobe stays.


You'll definitely know this place if you did watch"Angels VS Demons", you will know it better.

The guard, simply different from others. They were doing their duty so do not try to go near them please.



Lovely architecture. I was really really amazed. Just like a kingdom but I don't see any stairs to second floor. Wanted to peep at Pobe's room.





Just a few minutes walk you are out of Vatican City and in Rome. Fantastic isn't it? Vatican is just inside Rome. Wondering could Vatican be a country but name Vatican City? Weirdo!!


Hot weather is just perfect for ice-cream. They had their famous Gelato. DO try it out. Much smoother because they were all handmade. Various flavours to pick.


Slowly walk down we passed by this place where everyone will come when they were in Rome. The wishing fountain. They had this myth saying that, when you make wish, do not face on the fountain. Make a wish, throw the coin from your left shoulder to the fountain behind and your wish will come true. How true it is? I don't know.


Rome is just pretty and great with all the buildings, statue they have. You'll be very very impress with it.




Another few minutes walk, not far from the wishing fountain you'll come to the famous Collosseum. Never ending pictures taking of course. If you wish, pay a little more and enter into this historical place.





It was really a satisfying day. Even weather was real hot but it was better than rain. We get to take lots lots of pictures and really satisfied. I enjoyed the day very very much and had a very memorable night. The next day was much more awesome. Stay tuned for more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~