Skip to main content

London Part I - 16/09/10-20/09/10

Finally reach London, slow down after 14 days touring. First impression does not really impress me because it was a total disaster. My luggage broke and we have to find our way to the hotel. Additionally, we were all real tired after a long day journey. Passer by doesn't seems to be helpful also and makes me really frustrated to see them walking in a real fast pace.

After settle down, we get to rest. A very tiring day that we din get to even see much of London. Not much worries on that as we had plan something the next day. Madame Tussauds our first stop.

Walking up the stairs and going through the red carpet makes me feel like a Hollywood star. I bet you gona be jealous of it but I just can't stop showing all the pictures that I had taken with all the famous stars. You'll be impress when you see how real it was. They really did a great job on it. It was like "WOW" upon entering the door.


Johnny Depp
Shah Ruk Khan
Tiger Woods
Michael Jackson (MJ)
President Barrack Obama
It was enjoyable moment in Madame Tussauds. We head down London city to look at their view who may impress us more. It didn't turn us down. We did get to see lots of nice and interesting building.



The best moment is sitting in the very famous double deck london bus. Don't you know london bus is a historical legend.


London is famous with its bridges and night view. So, we take this opportunity to look at London romantic night view. Maybe season is changing to autumn, we can feel the air breeze is turning cold and everyone seems to get sick.


However, when we look at the pretty and beautiful view of London, we feel it is all worth it. It will be a regret if we miss out this fascinating view.


This is tower bridge not London bridge. London bridge is just some where near but nothing extra ordinary like we thought.


The second day we are real early but then we still can't fight with the crowd. Seems like these tourist is even earlier than us to watch this change guard session at Buckingham Palace. We had been standing there under the sun for more than an hour but we can't really see something except of guard marching.





After that, we head down to Talfagar Square. I don't even know what is it about but the monument there really makes me feel AWESOME and makes me feel so tiny especially the big lion.



Not forget to pose for picture. Lovely building should have lovely lady to come with it. ahahahah...Just joking. I just love how the building builds.




Every where is just walking distance away. After Talfagar Sqaure we reach Big Ben. I don't know what is so special about this big clock but somehow this is one of the tourist attraction.




London eye. People queue up just to have a try on London eye. They have this saying, you can see most beautiful view when you were on London Eye. For me everywhere is the same.




China town, a place that we had our dinner most of the time. It was really impressive. I love how they decorate it. Makes me feel warm because I feel like home when walk through China street.




London was great. I did enjoy my time there with my bunch of gangs. I enjoy every moment with them and that's our last stop and we are going separate way after that. They really bring me lots of fun and leisure. Hope to see you bunch again!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ermm bush or barrack obama?
-pEi- said…
whoops
so sorry
i just realise that
i'm missing bush a little

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~