Skip to main content

AUTO or MANUAL

Goverment is trying to change some of the rules and regulations to those who wish to get their very first license.

They were trying to considered to change the L car that is the learning driving examination into AUTO instead of MANUAL. Those who used outo car to get the driving license can only use auto car instead of manual when they started to drive. Of course there is always another option.

People can also choose to examine by manual car and the license that they get can be used for both auto and manual car of course. This is the advantages of getting the manual driving license. Do you think it is applicable in Malaysia? There is always pros and cons of everything.
Personally I think this is a better solution for more kopi-o license. People used to get kopi-o license because they find it hard to actually drive with manual. So basically this is a solution out of it. As we can see too, more and more people nowadays used to have auto car more than manual car so I wouldn't see there would be any problem to apply this in Malaysia.


However, country like Australia are using this kind of rules too for drivers to get their license. So far everything seems to go on smoothly. Do you agree ot not? It is up for Malaysia to decide.

Comments

I am always a fan of manual cars... more control in gear power...

If the system goes into this way, then I can agree....
lasapka said…
they want to make those future kids dont know how to drive a manual to have less drifter on the road. lol
-pEi- said…
humble servant,
I agree with u and I had passion inmanual cars too....

lasapka,
yala...coz teenagers nowadays really hard to control than the olden days

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~