Skip to main content

I AM COOKING!!!

It is kind of normal that I am cooking but somehow this is the first time I get to cook for my lovely friends. This is unplanned one. Previously I did mentioned that I wanted to cook for them but due to some circumstances the planned had been cancelled.

I was really happy although I think I did screwed up something during all the dishes being cook. But some how it is a satisfaction when seeing them eating all the food that I cook which I don't know whether they like it or not. I did not say that they don't like it or like it but somehow taste is something very personal isn't it?

Did not get to take the picture for the whole session because it was quite messy and I am busy of course. hahahaha...

Menu of the day :
1. Steam Fish
2. Vegetables
3. Steam tauhu
4. Baked Beans
5. Lotus Soup



Would like to try some of my cooking? Email me. Hahahahaha but I would like to said something in advance. I only cook some home dishes and not something complicated that the chef does.......

Comments

sharontanady said…
Yum.. smells good, haha
steamed tauhu looks nice,

Happy Cooking :)

Sharon Tanady

Home Cooking Secret
-pEi- said…
Thanks a lot for the compliment.
Ya the tauhu taste good too, just for me personally.
I love food that are simple and yet healthy.
funfun said…
my dear... where's mine...
i also want le...
sze said…
yeeeeeeeeee..din invite me go to eat..sob sob sob..
-pEi- said…
coz i din inform them too
so i just bought everything and poof here i am on their doorstep ma sze...

next time lo k???

yvonne,
when u come over my place i cook for u for sure
funfun said…
ok... u say de ooo...
hehe... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~