Skip to main content

Do you think ENGLISH shall be a compulsory 'PASS' ?

Our Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin had been spreading the news yesterday when he undergo an interview. He said English shall be a compulsory pass paper in SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia). It will be under consideration and no confirmation yet from him.

Personally, I think this decision is wise enough. As we all know that English had been the International Language since decades ago. Most of the institution and Universities had been teaching in no other than English language. It will be good enough it is a compulsory paper to pass because students will surely get benefit out of it.

Students get to work hard in English paper. They realise they must pass English in order to get their certificate and also it would be easier for them to cope with all their studies when they study abroad, entering universities or communicate with foreigners.

So, what do you think about this particular issue? You can go into THE STAR to vote. Remember teenagers today will be leader of tomorrow. Guide them to help them.

Comments

i support this... i have witnessed for myself how lame are some people's english level among my friends...

plus, if they work hard on english, certainly they would have no problem in learning the sceience and maths sub in english too..
-pEi- said…
your humble servant,

thanks for ur reply and somehow i guess most of us do face what u go through before

thanks for leaving ur comment and if u had time please do vote by clicking on the star

english is definitely going world wide and important for malaysia to be competitive

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~