Skip to main content

MY LIFE

Most of my close friend know that I am a free person nowadays.
So what I have to do staying at home everyday?
I am trying to find a job but too bad that economic downturn seems to hardly get a job.
My dearest buddies are too good. They get me some drama too watch. I am so happy and love you all so much Shirley AND Song Song.

This drama series here is so so nice. It is a Hong Kong drama. Maybe I was too bored that's why I think it is nice and bring up lots of morale value. Watch it and you will know it.

Second of all, the things I will go through everyday is going into facebook. I am playing several games these days because one no longer satisfied my boredom. I played Barn Buddy. Just stsrted not long ago but not really catching my attention as the restaurant city is.
The other game is recommended by Shirley dear, Pet Society. This is not bad too. Visiting friend's pet and then feed, play and clean them up. Buying cloths and also furniture to furnish the pet home is kinda intersting too but have to gain more money before can get all the stuff I want in it. AZA!! AZA!!


Restaurant City is which I enjoy the most. I get to look at my restaurant. Get ingredient everyday to have more meal in my menu. Get to watch over my employees and get to buy them cloths to symbolise the restaurant. Furnished my restaurant to make it looks better and make sure it is clean that satisfied the customer. The part I love most is the quiz of the day and also getting up level. Play it and you will know the fun!



Comments

= FLoReNcE = said…
The HK series very nice. I like the Cai Gao Gor so much. Hahahha

But too bad he died in the last episode.
-pEi- said…
ya i like the statement he said : '人生有多少个十年'
ANGEL_LINA said…
Barn Buddy! Since I received plenty of invites for that game in facebook, I accepted them all & just begun to play; am a noob. lol
-pEi- said…
angel dear,
i believe u will get into the game once u r familiar with it

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from