Skip to main content

SHAKEY PIZZA - Jaya Jusco Branch

I love food and who doesnt isn't it?
I can consider myself not a choosey person when comes to food.
I went to Jaya Jusco, Setapak Area few hours ago and had lunch with my sister since I had noting to do at home.
For sure we gona had our lunch first because I was damn hungry and it was already about 1.30pm.

We went to this Shakey Pizza to try their set lunch that seems kinda interesting from their menu that they put on their doorside. Somehow it is kinda affordable as economic downturn everyone is trying to make business good and offering cheaper set meal.
We went in and wait for about 10 minutes before someone served us.
Alright this is not a big deal since it is lunch time so I do not blamed that on such small matter.
After we had ordered, it takes about another 20 minutes just for them to served our drinks.
In mind, I thought how do this people gona work? Does it take so long for even to serve a cup of drinks?
Alright, this doesn't really matter too. We had been waiting and waiting and our food is not even served yet. Now I am really getting mad.
I guess, we had been waiting for about 35-40 minutes to get our food served. I was really really hungry.
The look was fine but when you taste it OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never taste such un-eatable food. I repeat, it was really HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! and I really mean horrible.
The chicken was tasteless. The rice was simply ridiculous to cook such a way and the mushroom soup doesnt taste like one. Even the 100 plus I ordered taste like plain water with gas.
Me and my sis were whispering to each other that this is the first time and would also be the last.

How can they served their customer with such food? Because of economic downturn they had their price increase and also quality going down? Doens't worth the price I guess.
I will never ever enter into any SHakey Pizza outlet anymore!! It is a big cross for me!! If i had my camera with me I woud take every single picture of it!! I am really mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

ANGEL_LINA said…
omg, that sounds horrible. Thanks for the warning dear, I'll never go to that eatery if I happen to visit Setapak.
funfun said…
wah... the food really so BAD ar...
luckily i never go n taste it... if not i think i will be more angry than u...
u have save me from that... haha...

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~