Skip to main content

iPhone Lovers

Are you iPhone Lovers? If you are, this would definitely be a good news for you.
apple is launching iPhone of better series? You would think what it is so special?
This coming to launch iPhone would be named as iPhone 3G S.
Apple had never named its product which any alphabetical included behind the name of its product. The 'S' actually means speed.
The new iPhone is actually more consumer friendly in terms of SPEED. Besides that, there is much more feature and function such as the camera and video function is included compare to the previous one. This is one of the tactic to attract more consumers and also a way to encourage consumer to buy on the economic downturn.
Attracting the customers is the price. It only cost $99 (from the news). Could you believe it? It is only $99 and equals to RM 360??????? I wonder how much difference is the price when the real product launch in Malaysia.
Wish for better phone? Consider about newly launch iPhone which will release worldwide on 19 June 2009.
Visit their site for more information.

Comments

Fly said…
good improvement on dat... but y they forget bout the camera??? huh~
-pEi- said…
evamaechu,
ya they did add in the camera and also video function
they even allow the video to be send as sms directly through the phone
i think i should add in more detail

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~